How to TRAIN A CAT TO SIT ON YOUR SHOULDER is one of the questions I got asked the most.
The video is divided in 2 parts:
1) Get your cat comfortable sitting on your shoulder
2) Teach your cat to hop on your shoulder on their own
🚀 THINGS YOU’LL NEED to WALK A BENGAL CAT:
– Our Favorite Treats – https://amzn.to/3nGkG1O
– My Cat Leash – https://amzn.to/3QIbfLt
– My Cat Harness – https://amzn.to/3Pgudcc
With clicker training and positive reinforcement, training a cat is easy. For Mia, my bengal cat, and I the process of training her to jump on my shoulder took 2 weeks. It’s not a lot considering how life chaning this cat trick is.
VIDEOS TO WATCH FIRST:
– What’s Clicker Training: https://youtu.be/iTAcXiYothM
– What’s Finger Targetting: https://youtu.be/ZQ0ITyonFxg
PRODUCTS WE USE IN THE VIDEO:
– Kibble instead of treats (is HELATHIER for your cat) https://amzn.to/3nIuIwQ
– Clicker (Super Cheap) https://amzn.to/36WliqW
Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/outdoorbengal
ADVENTURE CAT TRAININGS:
– Harness Train Your Cat – https://youtu.be/etaaYEuMhx8
– Main Mistakes When Walking Your Cat – https://youtu.be/zLco5D7oBMA
TUTORIALS TO CLICKER TRAIN YOUR CAT:
– Clicker Training in 3 steps – https://youtu.be/iTAcXiYothM
– Train a Cat to Sit on Your Shoulder – https://youtu.be/W5GSrT-bEGk
PRODUCTS WE USE AND LOVE:
– Canon 90D- https://amzn.to/2Tbhyyu
– Lens 24mm f2.8 – https://amzn.to/3cuAajV
– Microphone – https://amzn.to/3xbY4s6
– Tripod – https://amzn.to/2TgbFQy
– Lighting – https://amzn.to/3gmnxIK
If you want to see more content like this, SUBSCRIBE! 🙂 I’ll be uploading new content weekly to help you and your cat enjoy the great outdoors! https://bit.ly/3kIoRpr
FOLLOW US ON:
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/outdoorbengal/
– TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@outdoorbengal
Cat dads and cat ladies have been around for a while. We are here to teach cat parents how to train their cats within a new paradigm.
As a cat lover I’m sure you want the best for your cats. Adventuring with your cat, clicker training, teaching them tricks and feeding your cat high quality food is going to get you there. Having a happy cat that loves you is easy. Start training positive reinforcement and going outdoors with them!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!